Skip to content
- Encourage toddlers to recognize forms and shapes through directive play and activities inspired by Froebel’s gifts using Spatial Concepts Sorter.
- Use the chunky frame pieces to explore negative space, compare the differences of the extruded shapes, and trace the curves and points of the 3-Dimensional pieces.
- A sturdy puzzle board provides a perfect place for stationary activities or shape exploration. Children practice their cognitive development, shape recognition, and differentiation skills.
- Measures 11.5"W x 9.5"D x 2.5"H
- Ages 2+
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device